Mr. Durga Prasad Donepudi, Managing Director
A veteran banker with rich experience of over 40 years in various fields such as Priority Sector Lending, Financial Inclusion, Government Business, corporate Banking and Retail Banking etc. During his carrier with Andhra Bank he served in various positions with last position held as General Manager. He was also an Advisor to Andhra Bank post superannuation. He was the Convenor of State Level Bankers Committee of Andhra Pradesh.
Mr. TRV Satyanarayana, Chief Operating Officer
- Has more than three decades of banking experience in various fields of Banking viz.,Corporate Credit/Rural /Retail finance.
- Wide exposure in Business development, Data analysis, Data mining.
- Receivable Monitoring & Administration.
- Also having rich experience in the Administration of large offices.
- He is also having faculty experience of 8 years.
Mr. J Murali Krishna, Chief Financial Officer
- He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI).
- He has more than three decades experience in Credit, Retail Banking Audit & Inspection apart from rich experience in overall administration.
- During his carrier with Andhra Bank he served in various capacities with last position held as Deputy General Manager, Corporate Credit Department at the Head Office.
Mr. P H Maheshwarulu, Chief Credit Officer
- A commerce Post graduate from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.
- Has more than three decades of Banking experience in various fields of Banking viz., Recovery of Stressed assets, Promotion of Personal Banking Business, Regional head of Super circle region and as Branch Head in SBI.
- Having good experience in administration & Monitoring.
Mr. Chandrakant Kulkarni, Manager – BC Vertical
An MBA from Bharatee Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune.
Has over 18 year's experience in financial and other services including over 13 years in Banking in KBS. He Joined the Bank as Field Executive and worked in various capacities like branch Manager, District Manager in branches and controlling offices before moving to corporate office. He has gained the exceptional knowledge of field operation and corporate office.
Besides Branch operations he has handled various area in corporate office viz.
- Internal Audit.
- Finance & Treasury.
- Customer Deposits.
Currently he is heading the Business Correspondent Vertical
K.V.Parameswara Rao, Head-Risk Management Department
A Commerce graduate from Andhra University, has been in the financial services sector for about 25 years that includes Vasavi Urban Co-Operative Bank, Hyderabad for 18 years, and KBS where he has been for over 6 years handling Corporate Affairs and Compliance functions.
PA Patnaik, Company Secretary
A Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a Graduate in Law from Utkal University, Odisha with work experience over 10 Years. He is serving in the Bank since 2010.
R. Anuradha, Head HR and Admin
A commerce graduate from Nagarjuna University. Has over 15 years experience in banking and financial services.
She has handled various assignments that includes:
- Accounts and finance, treasury management.
- Branch banking operations.
- Human Resource Management and,
- Administration Functions of the Bank.
Presently handling HR & Administration functions of the bank.